Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week7 Recap

Okay, that’s more like it. It pays to pinpoint underdogs that you project will win outright. I don’t know what bookies were thinking spotting Tom Brady 3 points against the Chargers, but I’ll take it straight to the bank. Week7 would have been even more successful for me had I not shied away last minute from picking the Chiefs and Rams as well.

Bengals @ Falcons -3.5 32-39 W
Eagles +3 @ Titans 37-19 L
Patriots +3 @ Chargers 23-20 W
Giants +3 @ Cowboys 41-35 W

As far as the Saints disaster of a Sunday, we are still reigning Super Bowl champions. Every time I see Drew Brees make an uncharacteristically horrible pass or watch an opposing punter scampering down the field like Deion Sanders, I remind myself that our ring is still very new to us. I can’t fully blame our deficiencies this year on injuries, but I can say that losing games to rookie quarterbacks Max Hall and Colt McCoy is all sorts of pathetic. Hopefully, the Saints get themselves in gear before missing the playoffs becomes a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment